Cliquez sur les images pour les agrandir...


Click on images to enlarge ...

mercredi 7 janvier 2009

Lierre en neige, avec l'Abbaye des Prémontrés en fond... Ivy snow, with the Prémontrés abbey in the background ...

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Love this very unusual city image. I love the different approach ie in the background and out of focus.

ICongratualtions on a unique and interesting image.

can i introduce you to my website, where if you wish you can add your own urban photographs for other visitors to see, be inspired by, comment on and even vote for. I hope to see you on http://www.urban-photography-art.com

Nancy a dit…

beautiful shot!

My husband was born in the North of France...

www.sandiego-daily-photo.blogspot.com

Tanya Breese a dit…

I love this photo. It has a romantic feel to it :)

Erin a dit…

Great blog I enjoyedd reading